2017 Indiana Energy Conference
Save the date - October 18, 2017
This annual gathering brings together decision-makers from a broad spectrum of business sectors including utilities, government, large volume users of energy, and academia. Industry leaders focus on current and future challenges facing the energy market. Join these leaders and your fellow stakeholders for a first-rate conference!
- Hear from the industry’s leading experts as they focus on the latest energy issues.
- Networking opportunities with industry specialists from companies all over the country.
- Learn about advancements in energy issues and develop a resource library.
- Opportunities to question the experts and voice your opinions.
The Indiana Energy Conference is held at the J.W. Marriott located in downtown Indianapolis. Conveniently connected to the Indiana Convention Center via skybridge, the J.W. Marriott hotel offers a variety of amenities. In addition to J.W. Marriott’s underground parking garage, convenient parking is available across Washington Street in the White River State Park underground garage and surface parking lot. We are pleased to work with an award winning hotel and conference center.
J.W. Marriott Downtown Indianapolis
10 South West Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204
Speakers / AGENDA
We are excited to bring you industry leaders to address current and future energy issues. INDIEC will continue to update speaker information as it becomes available. 2017 Program Agenda coming soon. Click here to view 2016 Program Agenda.
- AEP-Indiana Michigan Power
- Citizens Energy Group
- Duke Energy
- Indiana Industrial Energy Consumers, Inc. ("INDIEC")
- Indiana Municipal Power Agency
- Indiana Office of Utility Consumer Counselor
- Indiana Electric Cooperatives
- Indiana Utility Report
- Indianapolis Power & Light Company
- Purdue University Energy Center at Discovery Park
- Vectren Corporation
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: MONDAY, OCTOBER 9
$235 per person
$135 per person for government employees
There are 3 easy ways to register:
1. MAIL check payable to "Indiana Energy Conference" to:
Indiana Energy Conference
One American Square, Ste. 2500
Indianapolis, Indiana 46282.
(click here to access registration form(print/complete/mail in)
2. Prefer to pay by credit card? CLICK HERE for online registration
3. CALL: Kay Squires at (317) 639-1210
- COST: Includes conference admission, materials, and luncheon.
- CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS: Refund requests will be reduced to a fee of $55 through October 4. No refunds will be made for cancellations after October 4. Substitutions are welcomed and encouraged at no charge.
IMPORTANT! Presentation materials:
- In order to keep conference fees at the lowest cost to you, the conference materials will be available online. Materials will be posted on the website at www.indiec.com. The link to this information will be emailed to you prior to the conference. You may download these materials and print a copy to take with you.
- Call Kay Squires at (317) 639-1210
- Email Kay Squires